- Leading the development of technical standards – The FA is responsible for the development of the national game. Part of this responsibility is to lead the development of simple to understand, free to access technical standards relating to all facility types - at all levels.
- Facility planning and protecting playing fields – The FA takes very seriously its role in protecting playing fields and facilities and will continue to work closely with Sport England in ensuring that all football facilities and protected from development where these developments would have a detrimental impact on the game.
- Supporting club and league volunteers – the FA recognises that much more needs to be done to equip volunteers with the resources and skills they need to better manage and maintain facilities. This is especially important when resources are scarce as more clubs and leagues consider self sufficiency and financial independence.
- Targeted facility improvement schemes – The FA will provide a range of specific facility improvement opportunities to clubs and leagues seeking to improve their facilities. Many of these opportunities will be made possible through new partnerships with private sector interests. Early examples include a new floodlighting scheme for clubs and the FA’s new Pitch Improvement Programme.
- Capital investment into facilities – The FA, supported by its fellow funding partners, the Premier League and Sport England, will continue to make direct capital grant investments into facility projects across the country. These projects will range from grants for modest repairs to boilers and club-houses through to major capital grants for new Artificial Grass Pitches and pavilions.
1. Technical Standards
List of FA approved 3G pitches - http://3g.thefa.me.uk/?countyfa=Nottinghamshire
2. Facility Planning and Protecting Pitches
3. Training and Support
4. Facility Improvement Schemes
5. Facility Investment
Please take time to navigate through each of the sections where you will find useful information and downloadable documents for your reference.