This section is designed for the host to gather any information required in order to sanction their tournament.
Benefits of sanction:
- Permitted to use registered referees (registered referees are not permitted to officiate in un-affiliated football)
- Coverage under public liability insurance
- County FA guidance
- County FA assistance - if you wish CFA representation at your event, please consult with our Football Development Team.
- Promotion of your tournament via CFA
What we need from you:
- £10 sanction fee (per event)
- Tournament sanction Form (see documents section) completed in full
- 2 sets of competition rules
All of this information must be sent at least 28 days before your event. This allows us time to process your form and discuss any issues with the tournament rules.
For more information, please email email@example.com