- Notts FA Coaches Club, in association with Halliday Lighting, is a service which aims to help the continued development of the fantastic coaches working in our grassroots clubs.
- It is aimed at coaches of all levels – whereby we look to build on and add to the workshop’s coaches can already access.
Once signed up, you will have access to the following:
- A monthly newsletter – packed with information, news and the latest updates on events within Nottinghamshire
- Season long program of CPD events – these will take place on a monthly basis, covering a range of topics suitable for all coaching levels, taking place at different venues around the county
- PLEASE NOTE: To allow us to continue to grow the Coaches Club, each individual event will have a signup fee (most events will be £5) - 50% of this will go to our Charity of the Year MIND, and 50% will go back into the running of the Coaches Club to ensure we can continue to deliver a high quality program
- Branded Coaching Products – NEW for this season! You will have access to purchasing Notts FA Coaches Club branded products including t-shirts and coffee cups to get you through the winter months
- Loyalty Scheme – NEW for this season! We want to reward you for giving up your time to develop grassroots football, so this season we have created a Loyalty Scheme. More details on this to follow
You can sign up to the Notts FA Coaches Club today, for FREE HERE, to receive the benefits mentioned above.
We are continuously trying to take a step forward in the development of coaches throughout the county and look forward to having you on board!