Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the RTC adheres to the FA standards for safeguarding children, health and safety and data protection legislation.
- Ensure high standards of coaching delivery across all age groups.
- Provide performance reports for all players and staff.
- Develop and oversee a continuous professional development programme, to include a comprehensive mentoring strategy, for coaches and support staff involved within the RTC.
- Work closely with the RTC Club Manager on all relevant issues.
- Implementing a training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines.
- Monitoring and evaluating the player and coach performance of the RTC.
- Support the recruitment of qualified and dynamic coaching staff.
- Ensure trials are effectively organised.
Skills, knowledge & experience - Essential
- UEFA ‘A’ Licence or actively working towards.
- FA Youth Modules 1 & 2.Emergency First Aid in Football Qualification (EFAiF).
- Up to date DBS/CRC.
- Experience of coaching young female players.
- Demonstrable experience of mentoring and developing coaches.
- Understanding of the FA Women’s and Girl’s player pathway.
- An understanding of Long Term Player Development (LTPD).
- Experience of managing individuals and teams.
- Available for all training and matchdays, currently Mondays/Wednesdays/Saturdays.
- Demonstrable administration skills and the ability to keep/share records.
- Ability to deliver high quality sessions to all age groups.
- Ability to travel independently.
Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
Willingness to work unsociable hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Attend meetings and represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust at events.
Develop and maintain effective positive working relationships with parents and partner organisations.
Report directly to the Club Manager & Workforce Manager but be ultimately responsible to the CEO.
Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that commensurate with the grade of the post.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Application: Via CV with a one page covering letter to email@example.com
Via CV with a one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st November 2017