Football Services Officer (Discipline) – Competitive Salary
Full time (35 hours per week)
The Nottinghamshire Football Association is recruiting for a Football Services Officer (Discipline).
This unique role is responsible for implementation of The FA Discipline Regulations within the County.
The post holder will lead the investigation of all on and off-field disciplinary and misconduct reports, issue sanctions and administer disciplinary cases accurately and within strict timescales. They will also be responsible for arranging and administering commissions for personal hearings and WebEx’s.
- Thoroughly investigate each reported case of misconduct and aggravated offences.
- Accurately administer each case along with the timely issuing of all charges/sanctions and related paperwork online in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / FA Whole Game System (WGS)
- Provide up to date advice and support to leagues and clubs on all aspects of The FA Discipline Regulations and be the first point of contact for customers regarding discipline queries.
- Liaise internally and externally to co-ordinate and arrange commissions for personal hearings and appeals and act as Secretary.
- Arrange WebEx’s to hear correspondence cases.
- Implement The FA Football Debt Recovery scheme in Nottinghamshire.
- To act at all times in the best interests of children and young people under the age of 18 and in accordance with The FA’s Safeguarding Children Policy
- To adhere to the Safeguarding Code of Conduct.
The post holder will have excellent administration skills and an eye for detail and be able to utilise IT. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise directly with a range of stakeholders including The Football Association, clubs, leagues, players as well as The Nottinghamshire FA colleagues.
Having a good knowledge of grassroots football would be advantageous, as would the ability to prioritise and follow strict guidelines and timescales. Candidates will be required to work unsociable hours and must have flexibility in their approach to support the requirements of the role.
How to apply
Candidates should submit a CV and covering letter detailing their suitability for the role no later than 9am on 13th January 2020. Candidates should mark applications ‘Football Services Officer’ for the attention of Craig Lee, Football Services Manager either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to Nottinghamshire FA, Unit 6b Chetwynd Business Park, Chilwell, Nottinghamshire, NG9 6RZ.
Applications not received by the deadline date will not be considered.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The Nottinghamshire FA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.