Football Development Administrator – Salary Competitive
Full time (35 hours per week)
The Nottinghamshire Football Association is recruiting for a Football Development Administrator
This unique role job purpose is;
- To support Referee Appointments and Football Development Administration
- To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy and local County football plan in partnership with colleagues and key stakeholders
- To contribute to the achievement and retention of the Safeguarding Opertating Standard
The post holder will support the administration duties across Football Development
- Support the appointment of referee’s to both Nottinghamshire FA competitions and FA competitions
- Co-ordinate first steps for newly qualified referees
- Support the RDO in monitoring the CRC status for all registered referee’s, tutors, coaches and mentors
- Liaise with the Notts FA Designated Safeguarding Officer to support the administration of safeguarding across the business inclusive of Risk Assessments, Safeguarding visits and CRC compliancy
- Support the administration of the Charter Standard Annual Health Check Process
- Support the FDO (Workforce) in the monitoring and distribution of the coach education club bursaries
- Support the chasing of invoices and updating of the Nottinghamshire FA budget spreadsheet
- To act at all times in the best interests of children and young people under the age of 18 and in accordance with The FA’s Safeguarding Children Policy
- To adhere to the Safeguarding Code of Conduct.
The post holder will have excellent administration skills and an eye for detail and be able to utilise IT. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise directly with a range of stakeholders including The Football Association, clubs, leagues, players as well as The Nottinghamshire FA colleagues.
Having a good knowledge of grassroots football would be advantageous, as would the ability to prioritise and follow strict guidelines and timescales. Candidates will be required to work unsociable hours and must have flexibility in their approach to support the requirements of the role.
How to apply
** PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS POSITION**
Candidates should submit a CV and covering letter detailing their suitability for the role no later than 5pm on Monday 28th January 2019. Candidates should mark applications ‘Football Development Administrator’ for the attention of Marc Birkett, Referee Development Officer either by email (email@example.com) or by post to Nottinghamshire FA, Unit 6b Chetwynd Business Park, Chilwell, Nottinghamshire, NG9 6RZ.
Applications not received by the deadline date will not be considered.
The Nottinghamshire FA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Football Development Administrator