What is Small Grants and where does it come from?
The Football Foundation are about investing in Local Facilities, whether that’s grass pitches, new 3Gs or replacement of goals they can support you. Small grants scheme offers you access of up to £25,000 (up to 75% of project cost) to go towards eligible projects.
Who can apply for small grants?
· A not-for-profit football club or voluntary group
· A Local Authority
· A County FA
· A Professional Club Community Organisation
· An educational establishment providing facilities for the community
· A registered charity
· A not-for-profit company
· A community interest company (CIC)
· A company limited by guarantee
Read on to see what projects are eligible via the small grants scheme.
· Improving the quality of playing surfaces both natural & artificial
· Installing fencing
· Purchasing pitch maintenance machinery
· Replacing or buying goalposts
· Refurbishing or carrying out essential works to your changing rooms or clubhouse
Want to know more? Check-out the Football Foundation Website for more information- https://footballfoundation.org.uk/looking-for-funding