Online Player Registration is now live through Whole Game System, all clubs will still benefit from using the system to maintain and manage their players' records.
These benefits include:
- Secure storage of player records
- Records updated annually, creating a lasting history for each player
- Club and Team records available for league registration processes (where appropriate)
- More efficient club discipline management
- Use of the FA number (FAN) to create a single player view – particularly for clubs using Full-Time
- Providing your club with better player information to help you plan for the future
Any players not already in Full-Time can be searched for and added directly into WGS using the FAN search function. This allows you to easily and securely identify players from across the national database.
Once you have found and attached your players you can then assign them to the appropriate team. At this stage the process is complete and your records are up to date and ready to be presented for league registration for season 2017/18.
For interactive guidance on registering club players in Whole Game System please click HERE.
There are also written guides available at the bottom of the page.
To access the online player registration functionality you must be a Club Secretary, Club Chairman or Player Registration Officer and start by logging in to WGS.
Forgotten or don't know your FAN Number or Password?
Click HERE for information on how to retrieve your key information.
Visit this link and follow the steps.