The Nottinghamshire FA would like to thank all of our members and staff for the support over the last few months
It has been an extremely testing time for everyone and as per the majority of businesses we were in the position where we had to place a number of staff on furlough and whilst we tried to ensure that customer service remained at it’s highest we appreciate that some queries took longer than normal to respond to.
We are pleased to announce that our office's have now reopened 9am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday (The first Wednesday of every month will be shut for staff training) however please ensure you book an appointment if you wish to come in and see us for any reason. Whilst the staff will be looking forward to seeing and speaking to our valued members it is important that we manage the footfall at the offices. Staff have returned full time however will be on a rota and vary their working week between office and home working therefore please see the list of all staff and their mobile numbers should you need to contact any of them at any point.
There has also been a staff restructure due to the current climate and some job roles / positions have changed. Please see the new structure below;
- Elaine Oram (Chief Executive Officer) - 07960996663
- Leanne Woodhead-Groves (Head Of Football Operations, Deputy CEO, Facilities Lead) - 07866914470
- Julia Crone (Designated Safeguarding Officer) - 07415238880
- Craig Lee (Senior Football Services Officer, Tech Lead inc Affiliations & Player Reg) - 07496416270
- Ezekiel Teya ( Discipline & Respect Officer) - 07496416271
- Debbie Irving-Tidy (Finance / PA) - 07939560454
- Julie Mitchell (Admin Support, inc Player Reg) - 07792189621
- Melissa Burgin (Development Officer, Referee Lead) - 07944840002
- Marc Birkett (Development Officer, Clubs, League & Workforce) - 07956020606
- Sara Dickinson (Development Officer, Disability & Inclusion) - 07970329462
- Michelle Marshall (Development Officer, Participation) - 07534268996