Football vs Homophobia 'MONTH OF ACTION' FOR GRASSROOTS CLUBS
Clubs have to meet the required criteria in order to get involved with the campaign, and successful clubs will receive a campaign pack with top tips on creating a more inclusive environment and how to make the most of a designated match day.
Clubs will also receive a Puma rainbow match ball prior to the designated match, education leaflets for players, and will have their club badge will also be added to the Football vs Homophobia ‘2022 Champions’ page.
Clubs interested in getting involved with the campaign will need to meet the following criteria:
- Identify an area/areas to improve LGBTIQ+ inclusion at their club;
- Share what actions they are taking as a club, via social media channels during February, using #FvH2022;
- Designate a match day to Football v Homophobia in 2022, when safe;
- Share the matchday event across social media platforms;
- Communicate activity to the opposing team on match day.
Local leagues are also encouraged to support the campaign, and the Nottinghamshire FA will be contacting selected leagues to support in the promotion of the campaign.
For more information about the campaign and how to apply, click here.