Respect Working Group Panel Member
Respect Working Group Panel Member (Voluntary)
Report To: Football Operations Officer (Discipline & Respect)
- To support the Football Operations Officer in identifying and addressing areas/trends in Grassroots Football in Nottinghamshire that are failing to meet the Respect thresholds and assisting with formulating ways to tackle this.
- To gain insight into how County FA’s work and deliver targeted programmes based on research.
- To support the delivery of the Notts FA Respect programme
- To support in the delivery of the Notts FA Respect programme
- To attend monthly meetings with the Respect working group, discussing how Grassroots Football in the County is performing in line with Respect guidelines and identifying areas which need to be worked on or improved.
- To get the opinions around Respect and conduct from a vast range of individuals involved with Grassroots Football in Nottinghamshire, to help shape how the County FA deliver education programmes around Respect
- Has an interest and passion for ensuring that Grassroots Football is as enjoyable for everyone involved as it can be
- Would like to gain knowledge around how County FA’s develop programmes and deliver to the wider Football Community
- Has an interest in helping the County FA deliver the county plan
- Would like to gain experience around Football Operations
- Willing to travel around the county
- Can commit a minimum of 3 hours volunteering time a month
If you are interested in applying for this voluntary position, please complete the form below:
If you have any questions regarding the role, please email us on Respect@NottinghamshireFA.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday, 24th June 2022.