Equal Game Ambassador – Women & Girls Football
Job Title: Equal Game Ambassador – Women & Girls Football
Location: Meetings to be based from: Nottinghamshire Football Association, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 6RZ. Role will be required to be out and about at Grassroots Clubs in Nottinghamshire.
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th November
Vacancy Type: Casual Contract. 50 hours per contract.
No. of Roles Available: 1
Here at Nottinghamshire CFA, we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing local grassroots football and supporting The FA in delivering the National Game Strategy. The shared values, vision and pride of our workforce is central to our success. We are a team of highly skilled, passionate, and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of grassroots football in Nottinghamshire. The successful candidate for this role will
be instrumental in helping the County FA to support developing more opportunities for local grassroots football. You can find out more about Nottinghamshire FA and the work we do on our website at https://www.nottinghamshirefa.com/.
Safeguarding (include this section for roles in regulated activity only).
Nottinghamshire FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
Nottinghamshire FA is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual(s) with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for support grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
• Engage with selected England Football Accredited clubs following their completion of
the ‘Equal Game Training’
• Signpost and help clubs access relevant support
• Support clubs to build and sustain relationships with relevant local partners
• Collaborate with County FA staff, national FA staff, and other grassroots football
• Maintain records of the support being provided to grassroots club
What we are looking for
Someone with a demonstrated history and understanding of the grassroots football
network, and the ability to build trust and develop effective working relationships with Club
Committees. They will need to be an advocate for female football with an understanding of
the challenges and barriers that both players and volunteers can face.
Equality and Diversity
Nottinghamshire FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from
everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process,
please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• Complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on
Wednesday 16th November. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances e.g. proof of posting indicates undue delay
through no fault of the applicant.
• Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Friday 18th November to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on Wednesday 23rd November.
• Job Description and Person Specification
• Application Form via Smartsheet: Application Form (smartsheet.com)
• Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form:
If you have any questions about the role, please contact
email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Job Description and Person Specification