University Transfers


Every season thousands of referees up and down the country leave home and start their time at university.

This can often be in an unfamiliar area and county - so whether you are entering or leaving the county, at NottinghamshireFA we want to make this life changing transition as easy as possible by supporting your refereeing.

Continuing refereeing with a new County FA offers students a fantastic opportunity to integrate both within the local football community and university life. Refereeing also provides an income to support studies and social activities.

This process is remarkably simple… even if you're moving from one end of the country to the other!

MOVING TO Nottinghamshire

There are plenty of opportunities available to referees moving to study here in Nottingham. However, in order to take advantage of these we will need to affiliate you with Nottinghamshire FA. Once you have confirmed your move, contact us and we'll talk you through the affiliation process (it's really simple!).  

LEAVING nottinghamshire

Referees that plan to leave Nottingham to study in other parts of the country will also need to go through the simple process of affiliating with their new County FA. Once this has been complete it will just be a case of carrying on with refereeing as normal.

Get In Touch

By Email:

Related Articles

View All