Nottinghamshire FA Youth Council
The Nottinghamshire FA Youth Council is a group of enthusiastic young volunteers, who are tasked with promoting the cause of young people within football, all over the county.
The group have a vision that states “Playing Our Part by inspiring young people to make a positive impact on youth football across the county”.
The Youth Council have a number of projects, chosen by themselves, which helps the County FA in the delivery of its season long county plan, which help to promote and support the interests of young people within the game.
Examples of projects for 2017-18 are:
- Event planning (festivals/development days/cup finals)
- Supporting young coaches into grassroots clubs
- Young player focus groups in partnership with the YEL
- Young referee support group
The group is currently made up of the following members:
- Adam Major
- Phoebe Cross
- Matt Hall
- Clare Hayes
- Zaydn Conroy
- Beth Heath
- Jess Jones (National FA Youth Council)
- Mario Camatome